My Favorite Sport

Today I will be talking about my favorite sport. If you want to know what is my favorite sport continue reading.

My favorite sport is basket ball. My favorite sport is basket ball because you get to run and its good cardio. I am in a basket ball team with my best friend Hailey. I am in a basket ball team called les Sentinelles de Rousillons. I love my team. We played a couple of games now. We did not play a lot of games because it is our first year playing together. I also like playing basket ball because it is fun. The age of our team are 4th grade to 6th grade.

image      source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:20130316_IHSA_basketball.JPG

9 thoughts on “My Favorite Sport

1. Hi,
    My name is Mr. Geiman and I am your student blogging challenge mentor. I live in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania in the United States of America. I will be popping in to visit your blog over the course of the challenge and seeing how you are getting on.
    I teach fourth grade and have been teaching for 13 years. My wife and I are expecting our first child (It’s a GIRL!!!) in June. My hobbies are blogging, cooking, and watching Philadelphia sports (Eagles: Football, Phillies: Baseball, Flyers: Ice Hockey, 76ers: Basketball). If you can please come visit my class blog and see what we are up to in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Here is a link to our class blog: http://blog.elanco.org/ageimanla My class and I have done the student blogging challenge in the past. Is this your first time doing the challenge? If not what do you like most about the challenge? I also like playing basketball even though I am small and have a hard time getting a good arc on the ball when I shoot it into the hoop.
    I would love to hear back from you. Otherwise, I feel like I am talking to myself. Part of the fun of blogging is getting to hear from people all over the world. As Miss W. says if you finish your tasks why not visit other student bloggers and leave a comment to say hello. As always happy blogging.

• Hello Mr. Geiman,
      I really enjoyed you commenting me on my blog. It absolutely made my day. I will definetly come see your class blogs. Yes, it is the first year I do the student blogging challenge, and so far I really enjoy it. It is so much fun to comment on other blogs everywhere other than Canada. I also love it because I can go check out other cool blogs.

Have an amazing day! Your dear friend Maddy Online

2. Hi Maddy, my name is Elise and I am in Mr. Geiman’s class and I see that he is going to be your mentor! That is great so we can comment on each other’s blogs a lot! Would you like to be “Blogging Friends? If so please come and comment on my blog!!! 🙂 http://blog.elanco.org/krock950/

Also I like that you wrote about basketball as your favorite sport because I am hoping to play it maybe next year but I am playing Softball right now and it is my 5th year! I hope that you are getting better and better at basketball!

3. Hi Maddy, I’m Mohamed from Ohio, USA and I love how passionate you are for basketball. Over here in the US, basketball is really big and lots of people play it. I’ve been to Canada many times and I’m guessing you’re from Québec (since you’re basketball team’s name is in French) I’ve only been to Toronto but I would love to visit Québec. Go check out my blog mohamedihussein.edublogs.org

4. Hi Maddie

Basketball is my second favorite sport my first is soccer but I also love Basketball because its a good way to make lots of friends.